Monday 21 January 2013

Malaika Shoot for AsiaSpa India’s in Maldives


Malaika Arora Khan known as a diva goddess in the Bollywood, recently visits Maldives. This was Malaika’s third visit to Maldives Islands. The visit was for a photo shoot done for the 8th Anniversary asiaSpa India‘s.


Celebrity stayed for the photo shoot in Jumeirah groups newly open resort in Maldives, Jumeirah Vittaveli located at Bolifushi.


Speaking of Maldives Malaika stated:


“I LOVE Maldives! I’ve been here a couple of times and I feel that the beauty of Maldives has a haunting quality that keeps calling me back. 


 The spas here are amazing and since I am a spa buff, I love visiting Maldives. For anyone who loves the sun, sand and surf – Maldives is the place to be!...........READ MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment